Ultimately, a direct mailing has just one objective: a high response. Tests have demonstrated that the use of a printed rigid cardboard envelope generates 4 times more response than a traditional paper one.
We recently conducted two A/B tests as follows:
– 50% of the mailing was sent in a cardboard envelope.
– the other 50% of the mailing was sent in a paper envelope.
– the printing was identical on both types of envelopes.
Test with a mailing for a pension funds
– the circulation of the mailing was 2 x 50,000
– the paper envelope generated a response of 1.2% and the cardboard envelope scored 4.6% response.
Test with a mailing for an insurance company
– the circulation of the mailing was 2 x 7,500
– the paper envelope generated a response of 1.1% and the cardboard envelope scored 4.3% response.
A printed rigid cardboard envelope particularly catches your target group’s attention when it lands on their doormat or desk. The options and specifications are as follows:
If you place an order with us for the first time, you can choose between the following two introductory offers:
1) 2 tickets for a home match of Ajax, Feyenoord or PSV. 2) A voucher for a meal for two.
The cardboard envelopes from Holland Special Envelopes are currently used by customers including Rabobank, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Porsche, T-Mobile and ING.
Contact us. We are always at your service.